22 days of Thankfulness

I am going to start a new series here called 22 days of Thankfulness. I am going to read and write out a Bible Verse related to being in gratitude and let the words set the pace for my days.

Today is Psalm 100:

His Steadfast Love Endures Forever

A Psalm for giving thanks.


100 Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth!
2 Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!


3 Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.


4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!


5 For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations



Yes, the Lord is indeed good. When I sit in gratitude I am able to accept his gifts with open arms. Thank you God for all the gifts you shower me with today.

Comments

Popular Posts